Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions govern the uses of the website.
- By using this website, you agree to the Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with them, or a part of them, please do not use the website.
License to use the website
On this website, you may:
- View pages from the website in a browser, using a desktop, mobile phone, or tablet.
- Print pages from the website.
- Watch videos and listen to audios uploaded on the website.
- You are not allowed to download any material from our website for your personal use
- You may use our website to request for legal assistance, or request a quotation by filling a form, sending an email, or calling.
- Unless given permission, you may not edit or modify any of the materials on the website.
- Unless you are given the right to control any of the materials on the website, you may not:
- Reuse or republish any materials on our website.
- Sell, rent, or sub-license any content from our website.
- Use our material for commercial use, redistribute it.
Accepted usage of our website
On this website, you may not:
- Use our website in any illegal, fraudulent, and harmful form.
- Use the information collected on the website for any direct communication, including email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, or direct mailing.
- edit the details of your account at any time without any notification.
- All content and material on this website including text, logo, images, videos, audio, and software, are properties of Annamarie Swanepoel Attorneys and authorized content suppliers.
- Annamarie Swanepoel Attorneys authorizes you to view and print the content of the website if it is used for information gathering purposes, and not for commercial purposes.